No Quarter Wiki
g_maxLevelBattleSense (Removed in 1.2.7)
g_maxLevelLightWeapons (Removed in 1.2.7)
g_maxLevelSoldier (Removed in 1.2.7)
g_maxLevelMedic (Removed in 1.2.7)
g_maxLevelEngineer (Removed in 1.2.7)
g_maxLevelFieldOp (Removed in 1.2.7)
g_maxLevelCovertOp (Removed in 1.2.7)
- These are to cap the max level a player can gain in a skill. This is in reaction to the new skill levels in No Quarter. If you don't like them, set all these to 4 and you'll never gain a skill above 4. Small bug with this CVAR, add 1 to the value you want. To get all skills, set to 10. To cap at 4, set to 5. Will be fixed soon
- Type: integer [1-10]
- Default: 10
- Allows players to retain skill bonuses when playing other classes.
- Type: bitmask
1 Flak Jacket carries over 2 Adrenaline carries over (deprecated since 1.2.3 see g_adrenaline) 4 Enemy recognition carries over 8 Assassin backstab bonus carries over 16 Landmine spotting ability carries over
- Default: 0
- These are to modify the amount of XP required to advance a level per skill. All 9 levels must be filled out to work properly. Small bug in 1.0.2 and 1.0.4 where your modified skill levels will not show properly in your player stats view.
- Type: string
- Default: "20 50 90 140 200 270 350 440 540"
- If you set a value of -1 for specific skill it'll be disabled. F.g. skill_Medic "20 50 90 140 200 270 350 -1 540" disables the extended poison skill and weapons are no longer dropped.